What to do in Seminyak?
Things to do in Seminyak area:
- Dining paradise, Seminyak has been very popular for dining options, be if from simple local foods to the well-known restaurants, from local Balinese taste to International foods, all are within easy walking distance. The Top brand name like KuDeTa, Metis and many others are within easy access.
- Wide wellbeing (Spa) selections are also massive in Seminyak.
- Clubbing / night life spots are also part of the happenings in Seminyak.
- Great bar selections within the easy access.
- Shopping from local souvenirs to chic boutique stores – stroll around and you will be surprised with the endless choices for boutiques, shops selling fashion.
- Beach activities, jogging, running, sunbathing, swimming – they are just 10 minutes walking distance to the white sandy beach.
- Surfing – the wave may not be the best one for surfers but definitely Seminyak is a popular surfing option.
- Cooking class – many venues to choose from to join the cooking class, either for local, Indonesian or International cuisines.
- Horse riding – definitely on the beach.
- Yoga class – Yoga lovers will definitely have some options to do in Seminyak.
- Gym – stay healthy, burn some calories at one of the Gym available in Seminyak.
Hotel Selling point:
- Great location / easy access
- Generous room size
- Great holiday value
- Within shopping complex
- New hotel
Point of Interest:
- Petitenget Beach
- Kudeta restaurant
- Potato Head
- Petitenget Temple